1. Every student must have her own school diary and must bring it to school daily for taking down daily home work and other instructions from the teachers.
2. Students should be decent, courteous and polite at all times whether they are in the class or in the school premises.
3. Students should be orderly and disciplined at the time of assembling for prayer and also at other functions.
4. Students are prohibited to go out of school premises during school hours and lunch hour without the permission of the principal.
5. Students should respect the beauty and cleanliness of the school and take utmost care to promote the same.
6. Speaking in any other language except English is strictly forbidden in school premises.
7. Students are responsible for their belongings and the school cannot be held responsible for their books, money etc. lost by them.
8. Scribbling on books, desks and walls is strictly prohibited and liable to fines.
9. running or playing in the school compound and shouting inside the classes is not allowed.
10. Irregular attendance, constant negligence of home work by the students will need to proper action against the child.
11. Disobedience and misbehavior towards staff members or repeated breaking of school rules or behavior objectionable to the good tone of the school, even outside the school premises will deserve severe punishment or even dismissal, if warnings are ignored.
12. Immorality, bad conduct, grave insubordination, contempt of authorities or willful damage to property is always a sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
13. Any kind of damage done to the school property must be made good by the one who does it. She should at once report to the class teacher/ principal about the damage caused by her.
14. Letters of the students addressed to the school are subject of scrutiny by the principal.
15. Unit-tests, assignments and terminal exams are obligatory on all students. No one should absent her/himself for an examination/test. If a student is absent for a test or an examination a re-test or re-examination will not be given.
16. No book, CD, Mobile, Pen Drive, Periodicals or Newspapers of an objectionable nature shall be brought into the school.
17. Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teachers during school hours.
1. Leave to the students will be sanctioned incase of illness only.
2. Half day is not allowed. Once the student enters the school, he / she have to attend school for full day.
3. The leave application sent from home should be signed by the parents.
4. No leave of any kind will be sanctioned on test / examination days.
5. Student absenting him / herself will be charged fine Rs. 10/- per day.
Parents can meet the Principal on any working day from 12:00 noon to 1:30 P.M. The parents are not allowed to meet the teachers except in the Parents - Teachers meeting. Incase of emergency they can meet the class teacher after last period of school.